Monday, July 1, 2013

My computer is working again!

I've finally got a working computer! My last post was written on a kindle fire, which is part of the reason it was so short. I'm still not sure what my little cochin died of but I found a few pieces of half digested looking food by where I found her. So I'm not sure if she chocked or if her crop was impacted (meaning it wasn't letting food through) and some managed to come back up.

But on happier news from a friend of a friend tomorrow I'm getting 7 hens/pullets! One was hatched last year by a class and the rest where hatched in February (I think I have that right) and she thinks everyone is girls but she doesn't know what breeds they are. Also from the same person we are getting a guinea pig which is going to be my sister's but she has a bad history with pets (they all seem to die in weird ways) so we will see.

So tomorrow my sister is going to rearrange her room for the guinea pigs cage and I'm going to clean out and scrub down the coop for the new arrivals that we are picking up tomorrow night. So hopefully I'll have an update and pictures the day after tomorrow.

Also we took in the stray cat his (yep he is a boy) name is now Rudolph and he is growing his fur back from where the mats where that I ended up spending several hours working out and he is gaining weight. He loves the dog and isn't a fan of the other cats but is doing okay with them. He spent the day running laps in the up stairs hallway and just being a silly kitten so all is well with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment