Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Their Getting Along!

Introduced the girls to Kernel yesterday and everyone is getting along fine, even if they are ignoring each other for the moment. Pictures soon (they can all walk under his chest, with clearance!) I need to charge my camara batteries.

I've been busy with the garden and am over run with tomatoes! But I don't think I'll be planting Chocolate Strips next year, they didn't produce much and what they produced went bad fast. Our first frost hit last Thursday so I'm hoping I can get everything in (and ripe, I have some very green pumpkins) before our first bad frost, this one just killed some gourd leaves. Today the smaller of the EE/BR roosters (who are still looking for a new home(s)) got in the garden and was running around having a good old time.

No comments:

Post a Comment