Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow days....

Yesterday and today have been snow days here. We have been getting freezing rain and are to get at least a couple inches on top of it. The chickens are staying locked up for at least a little bit longer, maybe all day, because they can't really do much outside.

George last night at about 9:30-10:00 just freaked out, so I got up and picked her up and held her and got her calmed down. Then sit here down on the floor to move around while I was up, she looked around and jumped on top of her cage and continued to look around. I let her do that for awhile and just watched, then tried to pick her up to put her back in her cage. She freaked and I had to hold her (for some reason getting picked up freaks her out but holding her close calms her) and I final got her in the cage and calmed down.

No comments:

Post a Comment